Tuition and Fees

Two documents must be submitted as proof of 12-month Florida residency. One of the two required documents must be:

  • Florida ID or Driver’s License
  • Vehicle Registration
  • Proof of full-time employment
  • Proof of Homestead Exemption
  • Proof of Permanent Home
  • High School Transcript
  • Voter’s Registration Card

Additional documentation may be one of the following:

  • Utility Bill
  • Certificate of Domicile
  • Lease Agreement
  • Certified Letter from Agency
  • Enrollment in an Educational Institution
  • Membership in Florida Based Organization
  • Florida Corporation
  • Professional or Occupational License


Find Out More

    [mathcaptcha mathcaptcha-532 id:mathcap]