Adult Basic Education (ABE)
- The purpose of this program is to provide basic literacy and life skills for adults who are performing at or below the eighth-grade level.
- Adult Basic Education is a non-credit course designed to develop literacy skills necessary for successful employment, citizenship, and parenting.
- Adult Basic Education prepares students to enroll in GED preparation courses.
- Areas of instruction include mathematics, language, and reading.
- Program completion time depends on the progress of each individual.