Child Care Center Operations (45 Hours)
State Certification Program – 45 hours*
The 45-hour Child Care Certification Program provides the training required by law to work in a childcare center or Family Child Care in the state of Florida.
- The 35 Hour Intro to Child Care, Behavioral Observation & Screening
- 10 Hour courses, Infant/Toddler or Preschool.
Child Care Classes are taught in English. Payment guarantees your place in the class.
*PASSING SCORE FOR THE FLORIDA STATE COMPETENCY IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN CERTIFICATE.
Child Development Associates
- Facility Personnel 35 Hours
- Rules and Regulations
- Abuse & Neglect
- Child Growth & Development
- Behavioral Observation & Screening
- PSAP 10 Hours
- Infants and Toddlers
- Must complete the TABE test for Reading, Math, and Language.
- Must obtain a Police background check in order to be admitted to this course.
- Attendance is MANDATORY
ALL MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED
How to Register?
Registration is open Monday-Thursday in the Vocational Office, Room 2333 between 3:00pm-8:00pm.
Monday – Thursday | 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Office: (305) 981-6774